Online registration will open Monday 4th Feb 2019 at 8am.
NOTE: No changes to details will be possible after 31st March.
Saturday 13th April – Early Registration 2pm until 5.30pm, Red Paddle Development Centre
We are offering paddlers the opportunity to visit Red Paddle’s Development Centre and register early. You will have the chance to see the latest boards and chat to fellow paddlers as well as collecting your bib number.
Address: Red Paddle Development Centre, Halwell Business Park, Halwell, Totnes. TQ97LQ
Further details of the schedule for the 2019 Head of the Dart SUP Challenge will be published nearer the time.
The start for 2019 will be at Totnes Rowing Club – order below (subject to last minute changes due to weather)
- 0900 – Coach leaves Dartmouth for Totnes
- 0900 – Registration Opens
- 1000 – Coach heads back to Dartmouth (eta 10.45 arrival)
- 1100 – Coach leaves Dartmouth for Totnes (eta 11.45 arrival)
- 1215 – Registration Closes
- 1230 – Event Briefing – those in the leisure fleet must be RACE READY!
- 1315 – Leisure Fleet to the water
- 1330 – Leisure Fleet starts
- 1400 – Women’s 12’6 Fleet & N1SCO One Design start
- 1403 – Men’s 12’6 Fleet & N1SCO One Design start
- 1406 – Women’s 14 Race Fleet
- 1409 – Men’s 14 Race Fleet
- 1412 – Dragon and Unlimited start
- 1730 – Prize Giving at Dartmouth, Coronation Park
- 1900 – Evening Social at Red Paddle Co
We will try and run prize giving earlier, however this is dependent on all paddlers finishing. We would encourage everyone if possible to stay for prize giving to show support to all those who have completed the challenge, particularly if you will be on the podium.