To help paddlers who are travelling, we have collated a list of local hotels, B&BS and camping sites for you. If none of these take your fancy, please take a look on Google and/or one of the main travel sites (Bookings.Com, Expedia, Airbnb etc) as there are plenty of options to suite all. It is the perfect location to make a weekend of it.
- Old Forge at Totnes – http://www.oldforgetotnes.com/
- Steam Pocket Inn – http://www.steampacketinn.co.uk/
- Four Seasons Guest House – http://www.fourseasonstotnes.co.uk/
- The Great Grubb Bed & Breakfast – http://www.thegreatgrubb.co.uk/
- Edenmore Bed & Breakfast – http://www.johnculf.co.uk/edenmore/
- Hemsford Yurt Camp – http://www.devon-yurts.co.uk/
- The Ship in Dock Inn – http://www.theshipindockinn.co.uk/
- The Captain’s House – http://www.captainshouse.co.uk/
- Capritia Guest House – http://www.capritia.com/
- Townstal Farmhouse – Tel 01803 832300
- Dartmouth Camping & Caravan Club – http://www.campingandcaravanningclub.co.uk/campsites/uk/devon/dartmouth/dartmouth
- Steamer Quay Caravan and Motorhome Club site (Totnes) – https://www.caravanclub.co.uk/club-sites/england/devon-and-cornwall/devon/steamer-quay-caravan-club-site/
- Ashbourne Woods – Totnes – http://ashbournewoods.com/
There are also options slightly further away in Kingsbridge (30mins away), Salcombe (44mins away) and Paignton (44mins via ferry) to Dartmouth, 20mins to Totnes.